Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A day at the apple orchard!!

We went out apple picking with our adoption group from church"Forever a Family" We had a lot of fun picking apples. I think Nathan and Ryan liked climbing the trees even more! Megan was funny...she wasn't thrilled walking under the apple trees with all the fallen, rotten apples. When we walked under the trees she would say "eeww, gross apples mommy!" Much cuter to hear her say it though! A lot of cute pictures form our day at the orchard! We love to spend time with our Forever a Family group.







































3 comments:

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

I think I'm a little loopy, my last comment didn't even finish a complete thought. Anyway, I was commenting on how much Megan's hair has grown. I cut LeeLee's yesterday and I have mixed emotions about it. Anyway, thanks for the updated pictures!

Jenna

Anonymous said...

Grandma Sends Hugs and Kisses from Minnesota. Miss you all. I am glad you had a good day picking apples. Smooches from Barky too!