Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where Did The Time Go??




Our little peanut graduated from preschool today! It is hard to believe she is starting Kindergarten this fall!!  Megan is a beautiful, funny, goofy little girl. She goes back and forth from being a dainty princess who is grossed out by bugs to a tomboy who loves to watch and play sports.  She has come along way this year with her shyness!








I love the cap and gowns! Megan's cap kept falling off though..cuz she really is a little peanut. Standing in front of a crowd is still NOT her favorite thing either, as you can tell....but hey .....it's not mine either!! 




Peanut or not  ....we love this little girl and are so proud of her :)




2 comments:

Mickatnite said...

Barb(ie)---
The Preschool cap & gown took me back to YOUR preschool graduation....OMG! Can you really be old enough to have these 4 beautiful children???? The boys are growing up fast too--taller than Mommy yet?? I also can't believe how much I thought you look like Michael....

Sorry I haven't been in touch....having Anne's (57-y-o) sister living with us has made life a bit more busy.....at least she's out of Iowa!!

Anne & I bought (me) a newer car--new to us anyway----a 2006 Pontiac Solstice, yes, it only comes as a convertible.....what a bummer huh? Such "crappy" weather out here and all......comeon out and I'll take you (or any of the boys) for a ride! (It's a 2 seater in every sense of the word and has passenger side airbags---I think both the girls are too young, unless we just cruise the parking lot....)

I just wanted to comment....hope all's going well. Say hi to Todd for me.

Take care.

Love,
G.A.M.

Grandma said...

Wow, cannot believe our little China doll is heading off to school. Where does time go? Really cute pictures and I totally understand her not liking being in front of a crowd. Runs in the family. Big Hug to Megan on her special day!