Thursday, June 25, 2009

No more finger pricking :(

Once again we went in for a blood draw this week and the lab tech pricked her finger. She insured me she knew (better than the last tech) how to do this without it clotting(which is what it did last week). Well it clotted again :( So back I go to have blood drawn with a needle! I pray it goes as well as last week! They found a vein right away so her fussing didn't escalate to screaming and kicking. I feel so bad because now when we get there she immediately points her finger for them to prick her! Well. off to doctor and dentist visits...it is a crazy summer here..that's for sure!

Oh and sweetie Lauran turned 3 yesterday!! I will post more about that and some pictures a little later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed her birthday - I hope she had a fun day! Sorry about the pokes - just NO FUN anyway you look at it. As soon as we get back from vacation, we are having you guys over! You have to see our basement now that it's done! Oh, and I chuckled when I saw Todd's name on the Washington County 4H information I was filling out for Amelia to show in the fair! I never have known anyone on the county boards :0)