Sunday, February 8, 2009

Packing for China!


Ok...so the closer we get to going to China the more I think about the dreaded task of packing. We have decided also this week, that we will take the kids to China. Unless however, airfare skyrockets when it is time to purchase tickets. Right now though, it is in the doable category...so we are planning like they are going. So maybe the idea of packing for all 5 five of us this time has sent me over the edge, but I keep having reoccurring dreams about going to China and each time I completely mess up the packing....I forget to pack half of what we needed. In one dream we each have 2 outfits for 2 weeks and all of Megan's clothes were the wrong size. It is an overwhelming task to pack. It is not like traveling to another state and you just go to a store to buy what you forgot. Some things are available but not everything and somethings are different. Anyways....the latest in the process of adoption :) Some parts of it are painful but all worth it in the end!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Anonymous said...

I will never forget packing for our last adoption trip - it was unreal!! I'd be happy to provide suggestions :0) Are you going to the baby shower on Friday night for the Goods??? I hope to see ya there!!

Anonymous said...

Packing, what a task! The picture says it all. Keep it simple Barb ~ 3 outfits for each person.

Merry

Anonymous said...

Barb, I started to pack and so far I have 4 suitcases that are full. Would it be okay for me to put some of my clothes in Megan's suitcase? Okay, for me to be packing now could be true, considering how well you know me. However, no I have not started to pack :)
~ Merry ~