Friday, February 27, 2009

Nathans 11th Birthday

Nathan had a birthday at the end of Jan. Because of my disorganized pictures have not been able to post them until now. We went to Olive Garden on his birthday and then he had a NO sleep over with 4 friends a few weeks later. Yeah..that was interesting :) Anyways, I can't believe he is 11 and almost as tall as me. It goes way to fast.

On the adoption front...we are still waiting for the coveted LOA...letter of approval. It could come anytime though! I know I keep saying it but this waiting part is really hard! We already received 2 of the kids passports in the mail...the third I am assuming is following close behind. They can quicker than were told...nice for a change! Also airfare prices, when we research them online continue to look very reasonable. I am praying that will be the case when we finally buy tickets...that will be a huge help!!



Megan drew a picture for Nathan's birthday and she was very proud of her work.









No comments: