Sunday, February 15, 2009

Passports for the kids~check!

We applied for passports for the kids this weekend! It is exciting to feel like I am doing something during this looooong wait! I know it is going to be a lot of work bringing the kids but I am excited to take them. I hope they will feel a part of the adoption experience. We will see I guess. At this point we are still waiting on the LOA...letter of approval. That is expected in late March...no guarantee of course. That still puts on course to travel in late April. Wait, wait, wait...I hate it! Megan told me again she wants to go get Lauran now. So, I guess I am not the only one who is disliking the waiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2/19/09 - okay, I am now part of the group. I applied for my passport today. Who will get their passport first, the Healy kids or me? One step of many, for me to experience being part of the 'Forever Family" which I cann't wait.
~ Merry ~