Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Journey...



What comes to your mind when you think of....


A Boat?
Matthew 14:29-31
"Come," he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!" Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?"





Or Water?
Psalm 23:2
He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet water.





Or Rocks ?
Isaiah 26:4
" Trust in the LORD forever,  For in GOD the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock.




For me the last several months I have been on  ...

 A journey of faith....
 faith even when I am out of my boat and the winds are strong!

A journey of learning to let Him lead me....
  to a place where the water is still!

 A journey of trusting in the Lord....
my everlasting Rock

1 comment:

Mom said...

Amen. You are always in my prayers Barb as you walk this very difficult Journey. If He leades you to it, He will also bring you through it.