Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back to Thinking.....

Back to thinking about the "stuff" we tried not to think about on Lauran's day ...



Thinking about this year ahead as we face some difficult decisions with Lauran's medical care....

Thinking about how overwhelming the medical information can be...

Thinking about how hard it has been over the last year, yet how amazingly blessed I still feel...
.
Thinking about how amazing God is and how grateful I am for His word, which sustains me every day...

Thinking about those little ones in China, especially those with Thalassemia; praying they have forever families soon...

Thinking A LOT about what it means to really trust God....I mean really trust Him...when you are scared to death...

Thinking..still...about Lauran on her birthday, and the sparkle she had on her face...

Thinking about how much each one of my children are blessings and how God has so uniquely knit our family....

Thinking I should not have started a post so late.....so I guess I need to quit thinking so much!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Oh Barb! I will be praying for you all! I know that it can't be easy. She is such a cutie and I am sure she is an amazing blessing. I love her birthday pics. And I am super happy that you are blogging again!!!!!!